[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1872331 ] dialog: get_direction() api enhancement

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 25 12:51:08 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1872331&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Sometimes, modules that are sitting on top of the dialog module needs to know the direction of a message (upstream or downstream).

The following patch will enhance the dialog callback api with get_direction() function.

The prototype:
unsigned int get_direction(struct dlg_cell *dlg, struct sip_msg* msg);

and it will return one of the following values:
DLG_DIR_UPSTREAM    # the direction of the initial INVITE
DLG_DIR_DOWNSTREAM  # the direction of the first reply
DLG_DIR_NONE        # in case of an error