[OpenSER-Devel] discussion: issues with local_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:22:28 CEST 2008

On 06/25/08 15:58, Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 June 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> I think your insults are enough and no matter examples and explanations
>> I would give, you come out of the context by following personal
>> interests.
>>

> I have not intended any insults and if I unintentionally did it I
> apologize. [...]
I apologize as well if I insulted or involved someone in ingrate
positions. It was no such intention. The discussion changed in personal
evaluations of gravity and impact. That's politics, with no quick
solution, the project has to move forward by a decision. Such cases are
foreseeable to happen considering the open source and collaborative
environment, it is why an independent and authoritative committee was
created as management board. I obeyed all those decisions even I might
disliked some.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com