[OpenSER-Devel] discussion: issues with local_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:44:23 CEST 2008

On 06/24/08 14:33, Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 June 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

>>> I've reviewed it and I've seen nothing broken if local_route is not
>>> used at all,
>>>
>> Then I believe that not running openser will solve all bugs, nothing
>> will go wrong. This discussion goes aside the topic. If you consider
>> that doing operations to a message and affecting a completely different
>> message is not broken and critical because one has the choice not to
>> use those functions, then I cannot comment more on this.
Either you don't understand what I am saying with above and below
phrases, or I don't understand what you are still asking.

As said, let's move on and chose a direction. If for you solves the
accounting of self generated messages, for me breaks the pseudo-variable
engine, accounting, logging and routing. But we are not alone here. I am
going to fix what is broken in my side of code in any of the variants.

Daniel

--
http://www.asipto.com