[OpenSER-Devel] TLS stuff (was Re: discussion: issues with local_route)

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Jun 23 23:12:40 CEST 2008

On Friday 20 June 2008, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Yes. Blocking is a know issue of openser, not only for TLS but also for
> TCP and DNS. I just wanted to know if there is something special in the
> TLS case, because I currently add the TLs server_name extension to
> openser and wanted to know if there was an (to me) unknown bug in TLS
> code.

Hi Klaus,

I did the tests quite a while ago and I don't recall many details. What I
remember is that I tried with 1.3, that I only had 1 or 2 phones using
TLS to the proxy and after the connection with one of the devices was
lost, the proxy entered in a state when it was unresponsive and used a
lot of CPU. It looked like more than just blocking issues, but
unfortunately I can't remember more details.

--
Dan