[OpenSER-Devel] svn status

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Jun 23 23:07:57 CEST 2008

On Monday 23 June 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>  From my perspective is unfrozen in regard to local_route --

To be honest I'm a bit put off by this. The svn was frozen on 6-7 June and
the consensus was that the release should be made on 7 July if no
extension was required. Then the request was made to un-froze it for 4-5
days to fix issues with the local_route. Yet we are almost 3 weeks later,
with the original release date less than 2 weeks away, and the svn is
still unfrozen, nothing was done to set things straight and discussion
switched from fixing the issues to removing the new feature.

--
Dan