[OpenSER-Devel] svn status

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:44:35 CEST 2008

 From my perspective is unfrozen in regard to local_route -- things are
very inconsistent there, internal design affected and too short time to
make it right if we stick close to original release plan. Therefore, the
steps I see:
- enclose local_route in defines and disable it for 1.4
- resume the testing and review of other stuff to ensure that proper
functionality is preserved and new features are ok
- release in one moth if everything goes fine

http://www.asipto.com