[OpenSER-Devel] Call for opinion - new rules for the release process

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 20 13:01:04 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

To be honest, I expect something more straightforward (and not
ambiguous). The rule we have so far says commits (what ever they are)
are allowed before the freeze. And people got mad with commits too close
to the freeze.....

So, let's try to agree on some terms that will make our life easier.

Regards,
Bogdan