[OpenSER-Devel] Call for opinion - new rules for the release process

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Jun 19 23:49:32 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 10 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Juha,
>
> This is fine with me - should we split new modules versus design and
> arch changes? or keep them together under the same umbrella ?

I would keep new modules separate. They do not affect other developers, so
I see no point in considering them major changes.

P.S. I'm already starting to dislike all of this. All this getting
stricter rules to avoid future discussions is "the right solution for the
wrong problem". We're going to make our lives more miserable for all the
wrong reasons.

--
Dan