[OpenSER-Devel] discussion: issues with local_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:42:29 CEST 2008

Hello Henning,

I believe the right approach is to put the local_route into defines and
disable it by default. If someone wants to use it, then he/she must be
aware of the risks, enable the compile flag and install from sources. I
don't like to have a major release with such many issues enabled by
default. People can maintain own trees with local route on if they wish
to do so. I personally don't use private trees and rely only on public SVN.

http://www.asipto.com