[OpenSER-Devel] Modify functions in textops module

Yazid Hadj Said yazid.hadjsaid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:18:53 CEST 2008

Hi,
In OpenSER many functions (in textops module) don't accept parameters
dynamicly :
remove_hf(hname),append_hf(txt,hdr), and all parameters where there are
regular expression.
Call this functions with Perl is a solution, but that can make memory leaks.
So I want to modify this functions in source code to accept this kind of
parameters.
My questions, are  firstly  if you think that it is possible, and if it's
yes  if you can give me some guidelines to develop this functions. I think
that functions in mod_fix.c are useful for this purpose !!!!!

Thanks
Yazid,