[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 9 18:40:17 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

How much a developer gets involved in the project is his own decision -
but we should not bring everything to a stale just because we need to go
to each developer to ask for an opinion.
IMO this must work like a PUSH and not like PULL.

Anyhow, let's end this discussion and focus on the only positive thing
it brought -  better  rules for release managing to avoid any future
un-satisfaction from people.

Regards,
Bogdan