[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 9 10:55:12 CEST 2008

On Friday 06 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> What do you mean by "we have to live with it" ? it sounds like something
> terrible wrong happened.
>
> To be honest  I fail to see the logic behind of this. You and Daniel are
> complaining about some new code - based on a superficial understanding
> of the code and functionality you start formulating some gratuitous
> opinion, but without bringing any real technical arguments for this
> opinion.
> [..]
> Again, I open to any technical comments on the code, if any.

Hi Bogdan,

i don't want to start this already extensive discussion again. But
my "complaining" was not about the technical issues about your chance, but
more then about the way it was introduced. As i said before, this way other
parties in this project don't have the opportunity to participate and profit
also from this extension in this release.

But lets not waste even more time discussing this, we should come to an
decision with regards to the schedule, i'll reply to the mail from Daniel
shortly.