[OpenSER-Devel] proposal: 1.4 not freezing tonight

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Jun 7 06:35:08 CEST 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > I want to ask for one more week of development before freezing 1.4. It
 > was already postponed 2 days, but last day changes makes me
 > uncomfortable about this major release.

i have nothing against extending the freeze if that results in a
solution that everybody is happy with.

in order to avoid these kind of problems in the future, it would be nice
if new core features would be proposed on the devel list before they are
committed so that people have a change to discuss the best way to
achieve the goal.

-- juha