[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:27:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 06/06/08 22:55, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Just to cut to the chase (time is precious ;) ):
>
>    1) discussions are welcomed, but before doing it we should have
> first a fully understand of the subject (technically) and second, we
> should have a pertinent understanding of the implementation
>
>    2) my impression is that you got a wrong idea about the purpose of
> this new route (based on your technical arguments form the previous
> email)

The purpose of the route is good, but the current code does not
implement that. I think I explained a lot on my previous email.

>    3) we should focus more a the creative side of the work, rather on
> bullshit-bing discussions like : how long before a freeze a major
> commit should be allowed? how do I define a major commit ? etcc....

Just a typo, because it repeats -- it is bullshit-bingo.
http://www.bullshitbingo.net/cards/bullshit/

And I can call it because open source project and collaborative
environment means something else. It is waste of the time if everybody
plays own rules and goes in different directions, without considering
the others. I see no reason why the developer of benchmark or other
modules that got enabled for local_route not to revert as they had no
chance to see the purpose and how that can affect the code they have to
maintain.

--
http://www.asipto.com