[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 6 21:55:29 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Just to cut to the chase (time is precious ;) ):

    1) discussions are welcomed, but before doing it we should have
first a fully understand of the subject (technically) and second, we
should have a pertinent understanding of the implementation

    2) my impression is that you got a wrong idea about the purpose of
this new route (based on your technical arguments form the previous email)

    3) we should focus more a the creative side of the work, rather on
bullshit-bing discussions like : how long before a freeze a major commit
should be allowed? how do I define a major commit ? etcc....

Otherwise we are just wasting our time.

Regards,
Bogdan

PS: if someone does not know how to play "bullshit-bing" game, let me
know - it is fine :D