[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 6 14:43:13 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

Of course I'm as much concerned about bugs and stability as you are -
probably this is the main reason why there are so many commits just
before the freeze (from all developers) - the new code was kept by the
developers just to do as much testing as possible before committing on SVN.

Even if we (like an individual) do not understand (like not my area) the
code from somebody else, we should give some credits on the quality of
the code and not start with the assumption that it breaks something :).
I think the project is quite large know and it  may exceed the power of
comprehension of the single person :)

I agree that complex changes needs to be discussed in advanced, but it
is not applicable here - more or less this commit was the result of a
need from the users, need that was express on the list several time, by
several people, in several contexts  (see my email about the description
of the new route time).

I will take care of enabling this route only for functions that:
     1) make sense to  be used here
     2) are safe to be called from here.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan