[OpenSER-Devel] media-relay does not start at boot

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jun 5 13:23:18 CEST 2008

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > > Probably because otherwise you get an error with Debian if you do apt-
 > > get install
 >
 > And the package will remain wrongly installed. I've never seen a deb package
 > that requires a system configuration option to be installed properly.

perhaps then installing such a debian package should not include
automatic start of the application.  then the package would install ok,
but starting it using init script would fail.

anyway, the other problems regarding new mediaproxy are much more
severe and worth more discussion than the init script.

-- juha