[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4261] trunk/modules/presence/notify.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 2 11:50:17 CEST 2008

Hi Juha,

Just to be clear on what I meant -  the split should be between that
openser logs from the C code and what openser logs from script.

If you do not want to split, that you have to accept that the C code may
log different messages you are not in control of. And as said, the only
working solution will be to play with the log level and to try to use
from script a higher level in order to reduce the output of the C code.

Regards,
Bogdan