[OpenSER-Devel] "mediaproxy" module depends on "domain" module??

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Jan 23 10:55:16 UTC 2008

Hi, I understand that "mediaproxy" module can depend on "domain" module since
it matches the origin/destination domains in order to select the MEdiaProxy
server.

But this requeriment doesn't appear in the doc:
  http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/mediaproxy.html#AEN66

If I load "mediaproxy.so" module with no "domain" module I get this error:

CRITICAL:mediaproxy:mod_init: can't find the is_from_local and/or
is_uri_host_local functions. Check if domain.so is loaded
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module mediaproxy
ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es