[OpenSER-Devel] Major carrierroute reworking

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Feb 28 22:07:38 CET 2008

Hello Henning,

First of all, thank you and Hardy Kahl for all the improvements inside
the carrierroute module.
Since the module is still under development, I would like to ask for a feature.
The new functions 'cr_route' and 'cr_load_next_domain' has a parameter
called 'dstavp' and it holds the rewritten host.
Since the host can be easily extracted from $ru, I would like to make
this avp generic and return a tag, just like for the trusted table:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/permissions.html#AEN343
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/permissions.html#AEN332
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/permissions.html#AEN501

This implies adding a new column to the cr tables and a new param for
the cr module.  Also, specifing the dstavp inside a param, will reduce
the number of arguments for the two functions.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas