[OpenSER-Devel] Major carrierroute reworking

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Feb 28 19:10:05 CET 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> [..]
> Because of this major changes there were probably quite a few new bugs
> introduced. Nevertheless any tests and of course comments to the new design
> are really appreciated.

Hi,

for the moment the module (at least the load_next_domain, and cr_route with
dest_avp) will not work correctly, as this functions tries to use more module
function parameter as available. ;-) Sure, this could be increased in the
core, but i think actually 6(7 in C API) should be enough. There is perhaps
some need to compact things a little bit.

I'll also add additional test for this module in the next days, then things
will stabilize probably.