[OpenSER-Devel] irc on domains for rr module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 27 20:07:37 CET 2008

Hi Juha,

Yep, that was my initial view on fixing this issue, but I'm wondering if
it pays the effort, mainly because:
    1) putting the domain list in core, with the reload functionality,
will raise again sync problems....
    2) usually general solutions are more complicate (volume of work) to
do implement than a particular solution
    3) for the moment the only need for domain list in core is because
of rr-domain interaction, so not sure if a general solution is really
needed..

But I will do more thinking on this...maybe I will find a middle
solution....

Regards,
Bogdan