[OpenSER-Devel] RFC: memory management in database modules

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Fri Feb 8 11:03:51 UTC 2008

Hi Bogdan!

Sometimes ago I make patch for 1.2.0 which introduce prepared statements
into mysql module. This patch was removed later because it incompatible
with current versions of OpenSER but I still have in mind to reproduce
this patch for CURRENT when DB API will be stable.

So if you plan to add support for prepared statements you can see into
this patch (It was worked for our 1.2.0 installation for some time but
now we use 1.2.2).

This patch changes driver only not other modules like usrloc or other.
But introducing new DB API function allowing prepare statement and then
use it in module may be more effectively.

--
CU,
Victor Gamov