[OpenSER-Devel] $Au or $aU ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 8 10:33:29 CET 2008

Hi Iñaki,

Have in mind that in auth headers you have the auth username (which can
be an URI), a realm and an URI (RURI usually)

au  -  user part from authentication username (can be URI)
aU  -  whole authentication username
adu-  uri from auth header

Au is a selective pseudo variable (inherited from acc module)- it
returns $au if exits or otherwise the username from FROM URI

Regards,
Bogdan