No subject

Sun Dec 21 10:55:10 CET 2008

- we got three new developers<br>
- a brand new web management interface - <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://siremis.asipto.com">http://siremis.asipto.com</a><br>
- next week will be a meeting in Brussels, at Fosdem with many
developers showing up there:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/News/NewsItem/FOSDEM-2009---Social-Networking-Event/">http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/News/NewsItem/FOSDEM-2009---Social-Networking-Event/</a><br>
Worth to mention that this is the last release based on current core,
next ones will use the SIP-Router.org core framework:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://sip-router.org">http://sip-router.org</a>, that will make possible to combine all the
features from Kamailio (OpenSER), SIP Express Router (SER) and
OpenIMSCore projects in a single application, in a collaboration
environment sustained by the developers from all three projects.<br>
First I want to thank to all developers for the work and time dedicated
to develop version 1.5.0 and to our community members for valuable
feedback and testing.<br>
That being said, I invite everyone to test and report any issue found.
To get the source code from SVN use:<br>
svn co <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser/trunk">https://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser/trunk</a>
kamailio<br>
Please report to <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:devel at lists.kamailio.org">devel at lists.kamailio.org</a> or project's tracker:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143">http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143</a><br>