No subject

Sun Dec 21 10:55:10 CET 2008

*Purple module is a multi-protocol instant-messaging gateway module which
use libpurple, the library on bottom of Pidgin (ex-gaim).*
*This plugin was wrote in order to proof the concept of gateway between SIP
and MSN/Live networks.*
*[...]*
*It's no really adapted to a production environment with a huge user count
but can be used in order to demonstrate the concept or to use it in SOHO
environment.*

I hope you'll enjoy purple module, and I'll welcome all feedbacks.

Eric.

--00163662e5ae34707904619f2fcb

--00163662e5ae34707904619f2fcb--