[Kamailio-Devel] 200 ok to pua does not work

Sat Dec 13 10:47:32 CET 2008

Hi Juha!

This is probably the same problem as I and Aurelien have reported. With
debug=4 you should see in the logs that the process which sends the
PUBLISH does "clean up" after the process which receives the PUBLISH and
does 200 OK.

like described in:
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/2008-September/016018.html

regards