[Kamailio-Devel] avp_db_query()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:03:25 CET 2008

On 12/01/08 19:50, Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Monday 01 December 2008 18:30:40 Klaus Darilion wrote:
>
>> Please, if it is not yet done, describe the new, exact behavior in the
>> README
>>
>> Further I wonder if this can break existing configs
>>

> I was about to write the same thing.
>
> I don't think this change is appropriate for 1.3 and 1.4 as it changes a long
> standing behaviour on which many scripts may depend.

What was returned true in the past is still true.

The problem was that insert/update/delete that were successful were
reported as false, same as it was error for these operations -- all
insert/delete/update were returning false. Let me know if you find
something broken in any of your scripts upon this change. It looked as
bug in the first place.

> Alex.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com