[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1745026 ] allowing extra attributes in RADIUS-based modules

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Wed Apr 23 19:24:40 CEST 2008

Hi Juha!

Yes it was "quick and dirty" patch.

I was thinking about using generic code too and I agree that such code
may be included into core with some #ifdef
IMHO

This code derived from acc-module and its may be useful to share it with
this module too.

If this patch is interesting then I can make some improvements and apply
it for current release