[OpenSER-Devel] dialog callbacks: mi enhancements

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 21 11:00:17 CEST 2008

Hi Dan,

So far it was about displaying information regarding dialogs and
additional context - no other kind of ops.

I think the main issue is about the "generic" & "low level" support
offered by dialog module and if the dialog module shold be aware and do
some something for the modules on top of it.
I find it non-logical to have dialog module displaying info it does not
keep and it does not understand, data form this upper modules ( the
dialog context).

As said, neither logical, nor from structural point of view i consider
the proposed approach suitable.

Regards,
Bogdan