[OpenSER-Devel] Hello world

kriko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:22:21 CEST 2008

Hi! I just created a simple Hello World servlet.
Wesip manager recognizes deployed application, via http I get served
simple web page, but when an INVITE request occures I can see in wesip log
this app crashing.

App dir with source:
http://files.myopera.com/kriko/code/WeSipSample.tar.gz

This app is pretty basic and it should work, wesip and openser seems to
work fine here on opensuse - wesip manager page shows no errors.
Crash log attached - so I don't spam in here, also source is attached
(same as in previous link) - seems like myopera servers are having hard
time right now.