[OpenSER-Devel] mi_xmlrpc for non Debian

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Sep 28 13:05:56 CEST 2007

On Friday 28 September 2007, Gregorio wrote:

> I am trying to instal mi_xmlrpc module, my SO is Centos 5. I downloaded
> OpenSER (v1.3.x). Checkout version 2327. As suggested in
> http://uctimsclient.berlios.de/xcap_server_howto.html

Hello Gregorio,

argh, this xmlrpc stuff is killing me. It is really a painful to support this
library. :-/

Well, the tutorial suggested a rather old version. The fix you mentioned was
applied in revision 2689. I suggest that you simply checkout the HEAD version
of trunk, this should work now. If not, report and it will be fixed.