[OpenSER-Devel] mi_xmlrpc for non Debian

Gregorio goyo.villalba at dialcom.com
Fri Sep 28 12:57:55 CEST 2007

Hi all.

I am trying to instal mi_xmlrpc module, my SO is Centos 5. I downloaded
OpenSER (v1.3.x). Checkout version 2327. As suggested in
http://uctimsclient.berlios.de/xcap_server_howto.html

But When I try to start openSer, an error occurs:

</usr/local/lib/openser/modules/mi_xmlrpc.so>: /usr/lib/libwwwxml.so.0:
undefined symbol: WWW_TraceFlag

This error has been reported in August, in
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2007-August/012535.html

Apparently it was corrected by the end of August:
http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2007-August/009081.html

My question is, Anyone can advice me which revision of openSer 1.3.x works
with the module mi_xmlrpc for a non Debian SO?

Very thankful for the help.

Regards.

Gregorio