[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1813052 ] fix syntax error in uac_auth qop support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 22 17:45:45 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1813052, was opened at 2007-10-14 03:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1813052&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:

The values of the fields "qop", "nc" and "algorithm" in the AUTHORIZATION_HDR / PROXY_AUTHORIZATION_HDR must be unquoted (single token) instad of quoted-string.

Due to this syntax error uac_auth was not successfull with my carrier.

For details see the example in chapter 22.2 of RFC 3261

Attached is a patch to fix this issue