[OpenSER-Devel] two questions

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:10:41 CEST 2007

AFAIR, if the acc module is shipped with radius support, then all the
custom changes made to what is accounted must be performed for radius
config too, which is an extra burden for someone who want's to do, for
instance, only mysql or syslog accounting and doesn't want to do
radius accounting.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas