[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1793928 ] [rr] louse_roote() should import domains from domain module

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 2 18:27:19 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1793928, was opened at 2007-09-13 14:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ibc_sf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1793928&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the loose_route() documentatión there is:
"There is only one exception: If the request is out-of-dialog (no to-tag) and there is only one Route: header indicating the local proxy, then the Route: header is removed and the function returns FALSE."

The problem is that the URI domain is not matched with domains of "domain" module.

This causes a problem in SIP devices which include a "Route" header in REGISTER, so it produces an infinite loop in OpenSer if there is not "alias=URI_domain" or if URI_domain doesn't appear in /etc/hosts.

Obviosly, if I work with domain modules I just want to store domains in "domain" table, and not to add them manually in openser.cfg as "alias" or in /etc/hosts.

Could "loose_route()" consult domain module entries in order to know if the URI is local or not?