[OpenSER-Devel] Fwd: [ openser-Bugs-1836601 ] db_berkeley don't work

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Nov 27 09:00:43 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007, William Quan wrote:
> Do you have a 'dispatcher' table in your DB_PATH?
> I am thinking the 'dispatcher' table is NOT being created as part of the
> 'openserdbctl create' process.

Hi Will,

Ah, ok.. I assumed that i can use the module with the text files in
db_berkeley/openser, like the dbtext module. But this is not the case,
as the openserdbctl tool is needed to setup the tables. My error.. :-/

I did a short look in the script, indeed the dispatcher table is missing.

You do not need to define this for e.g. STANDARD_MODULES by yourself. You
should simply use the define from the .base file. There is also an error in
the path in line 53, and in line 392 you use the db_load command directly.
This do not work on my system, as this tool has another name. Could you use
also the LOAD_CMD var here?

Thank you!