[OpenSER-Devel] id column name

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Nov 25 00:59:45 UTC 2007

Dan Pascu writes:

 > Prefixing with the table name is not necessary to have that added value,
 > because the table name already puts it in the right context:
 >
 > ... WHERE lcr.grp_id = gw_grp.id ...

with added value, i was not referring added value to the code, but a
user who is filling up the tables.

but i have a simple solution for your problem: after 1.3 is out we'll
remote gw_grp table altogether, because as far as i remember, it is not
used by openser at all.  if someone wants to have a name associated with
a gw, he/she can always go and add that table as an extra table.

-- juha