[OpenSER-Devel] openser error logs

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:52:11 UTC 2007

I second Your comments and concerns... I also prefer the prefix approach,
but am affraid that it's to late for 1.3. Bogdan, Daniel, Henning and others
indeed have a better view of this...

But how about "1.3.1" road-map? I'm saying an intermediary numeration, since
1.4 is, in my understant, to far away from now (more than 4 months, no?) and
they are many improvements already pointed and registered as "features
requests"...

Edson