[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1706639 ] postgres module Makefile patch

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 25 15:23:58 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1706639&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
>Category: modules
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
This is a trivial patch that corrects the postgres Makefile detection
for the include, libsdir and libs cflags.  This patch uses the standard
way to detect the location of these files and cflags.  Please test and
report back.