[Devel] SVN Properties

Curt Moore tgrman21 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:47:22 CEST 2007

Hello all.

I was doing some testing today and checked out a copy of openser from
SVN.  After modifying some files, compiling, and running "svn status"
I noticed that there are very few svn:ignore properties setup within
the project.  Would it be possible to have someone add svn:ingore
properties for *.so, *.o and *.d so that these files are ignored when
performing SVN commands?  Alternatively, this could be done by having
everyone modify their personal .subversion file to ingore these file
types but if the change were made in the repository it would be easier
to change the files which are ingored for the project at the project
level in the future.

Just a suggestion...

Cheers,
-Curt