[Devel] openser development status IRC meeting

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 30 16:57:24 CEST 2007

Hello all,

i would like to propose a regular development status meeting over IRC. This
meeting could be used for coordination between the different developers, to
discuss the actual areas of improvement in the project and to give anybody a
overview about the current direction of development..

I suggest a bi-weekly schedule with a duration of at most one hour. The agenda
for the meeting could be provided on a page on the wiki, so anybody could
contribute or post a question. The meetings should be moderated, if there are
to many participants posting their configuration questions again and again..
The opensuse project for example uses every second friday at 17:00 GMT, to
give developers coming from america a chance to participate. I don't know how
much demand is from there, so i'm open for other suggestions.

In my opionion this would be a really good thing to improve and ease the
development process of OpenSER.

What do you think?