[Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:00:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just throwing wild ideas ... but if we moved to autotools (we need to
look for a guru ... I agree, more than autotools is auto-chaos) we
could easily cross-compile ...
And that said, it just comes to mind the chance of cross-compiling
with mingw and have a windows openser, just for the non-linux user and
expand our borders. It may be a cut down version to start with, but
wouldn't it be great?

Cesc