[Devel] SIP Identity support

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Fri Mar 23 11:13:18 CET 2007

Hi,

On Friday 23 March 2007 11:00, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Bogdan, Daniel - is it possible to execute the signing function after
> all the lumps has been applied?

in fact this problem is not unique for Alexander's module; the seas problem as
well as my perl module have the same issue: modifications of other function
calls are not visible.

I wonder if it might be a good idea to have a "reconstruct" function that
recreates a new SIP message (i.e. applying all lumps?), and then continue to
process the configuration script?

Your opinions?

Thx,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Some people act crazy, others aren't acting.