[Devel] SIP Identity support

Fri Mar 23 11:00:42 CET 2007

Alexander Christ wrote:
> Hello Klaus!
>
> Yes, this is correct. So there is a problem, if you want to use this module in scenarios where rewriting of the message body (or other parts which will be signed) is needed.

A workaround would be to spiral the message to the proxy again for
signing - but IMO this is not very nice.

Bogdan, Daniel - is it possible to execute the signing function after
all the lumps has been applied?

In branch route - does openser.cfg sees the original message or the
rewriten message?

regards
klaus