[Devel] Accounting issues

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Mon Mar 12 15:32:40 CET 2007

Hello,

while updating to the 1.2 version i found some issues, some of which may bugs:

1) I'm trying to insert a unix timestamp in the accounting by using the $Ts
pseudo-variable. This always gives me some weird number where the last 4
digits are the source-ip ($si) of the message. (Buffer overflow somewhere?,
no error messages in the syslog).
I want it to store the timestamp of the (last) received message. How can i do
that? Or alternatively: is there a way to store the timestamp of the message
which takes into account the timezone and (especially) daylight-saving? The
current default behaviour of storing the local time in the the 'time' column
is as good as useless for accounting purposes (maybe it can be adapted to
store UTC time or a unixtimestamp instead).

2) For unanswered or cancelled messages, the INVITE is not accounted, only
CANCEL (if 'report_cancels' is enabled)

3) Documentation on the website suggests that 'report_ack' is enabled by
default, it is not.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alex Hermann