[Devel] Openser call state

lariny guy guylariny at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 20 11:58:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

 Can anyone tell me where the openser call state is saved. I have to replicate this state on two nodes, one standby and the other active for high availabilty purposes. I have to replicate the OK response to INVITE and the BYE request. In case of crash, an other server come up and continue the transaction at OK or INVITE.

 For example, In the Asterisk SIP module, the call-state information is saved in the handle_response() function as part of the INVITE and BYE processing. The the channel control blocks (struct ast_channel, struct ast_channel_pvt) and the SIP private control block (struct sip_pvt).

 For the case of openser, i don't know where the state call is saved!

 Thanks

 All new Yahoo! Mail -