[Devel] one more (possible) improovments of mysql module

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 13 18:04:43 CEST 2007

On Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007, Victor Gamov wrote:
> Looking into mysql module I found two very similar (at first glance)
> functions db_mysql_store_result() and db_mysql_fetch_result().
> I change db_mysql_store_result() with db_mysql_fetch_result() (with
> slightly changed interface) and everything work fine.
>
> Is it really needed both of this functions ?

Hello Victor,

store_result is a helper function for query and raw_query, fetch_result
fetches only the specified number of rows. This function is only needed from
the usrloc module.

So i don't think that we could get rid of this function at the moment.

But how do you changed the interface of the store_result function?