[Devel] crash when handling subscribe

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel.mierla at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 11 14:32:03 CEST 2007

Hello Juha,

yes, there seems to be a mixture of free functions. I think the free is
required for the xml body part, because it is allocated by the xml
library, not sure 100%, I have to double-check with Anca, which has some
holidays. It might be required that the events needs to provide a free
function as well for the body in the NOTIFYs.