[OpenSER-Devel] database documentation

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jul 4 13:49:08 CEST 2007

Hello all,

with commit rev 2399 the generation of documentation in pdf, html or txt from
the db schema is possible. The targets in the makefile are
"dbschema-docbook-txt, -html and -pdf. "make dbschema-docbook" generates all
three formats in the doc/database directory.

At the moment there for every group of tables a own document is generated,
perhaps we should generate only one document for all tables. The document
structure as whole could probably extended too.

There are some rough edges present, as i'm unfortunately quite busy at the
moment with other internal stuff. But its on my list to fix them.. :-)